New Zealand's Friendly Garden Festival
Welcome to the Taranaki Fringe Garden Festival. Real Gardens for Real People.
We have great pleasure in welcoming you to the 12th TARANAKI FRINGE GARDEN FESTIVAL. We offer a unique and friendly experience that inspires & motivates our visitors to take their gardening skills to a new level, it is a 10 day adventure into the homes of garden gurus throughout the Taranaki region. This year all gardens have been assessed by an independent committee and have reached a high standard, I hope you enjoy your time in this beautiful part of the country, please drive carefully, and do not forget to tell your friends about beautiful TARANAKI.
Watch out for orange flags!
On behalf of The Taranaki Garden Trust.
John Lucas Chairman 067552273
You can pick up a copy of our brochure from most local iSites and major garden centres
Featuring more than 50 of Taranakis most beautiful gardens. A friendly welcome awaits you as you delight at the extraordinary splendour and variety in the beautiful gardens of Taranaki. Click the button below to go to the garden listings.
Important notice to visitors
- The gardeners take every care to make sure that you enjoy your visit safely but gardening is an outdoor activity and you enter at your own risk.
- There are water features, uneven ground, sometimes unexpected over hanging trees and when visiting the Vintage Trail there is moving machinery.
- While every effort has been made to ensure your visit is a safe experience, we ask you to assume responsibility for your own safety, the safety of those in your care, especially children, and your possessions.
- Please keep to pathways where they are available.
- No dogs are to be bought through the gardens.
Enjoy, be inspired, tell your friends and visit again. Thank you!